What will happen if you eat fruits and vegetables everyday?
Vegetables and fruits are an important part of a healthy diet, and variety is as important as
quantity. No single fruit or vegetable provides all of the nutrients you need to be healthy, so
eat plenty every day.
A diet rich in vegetables and fruits can:
1. lower blood pressure
2. reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke
3. prevent some types of cancer
4. lower risk of eye and digestive problems
5. have a positive effect upon blood sugar (which can help keep appetite in check)
6. Eating non-starchy vegetables and fruits like apples, pears, and green leafy vegetables
may even promote weight loss.
Benefits of red family: Protects against cancer and heart disease
Benefits of Purple/Blue family: Supports healthy aging, fights cancer and good for your
Benefits of Green family: supports eye health, liver function and and arterial function
Benefits of Yellow/Orange family: For healthy growth and development, and for a healthy
Benefits of White family: Fights heart disease, supports healthy bones and arterial function